Front End Web Developer Position
The Front End Web Developer role encompasses the entire web project scope, from involvement in planning and design, to coding and deployment. An ideal candidate will feel at home creating custom web pages from scratch without the use of large frameworks. Additional responsibilities include client relations, ongoing server environment maintenance, and maintaining industry best practices
for compliance of all types.
The Front End Web Developer will be proficient in handling multiple projects at once in addition to frequent small support tickets.
About Vibrant Brands:
Established in 2002 Vibrant is a fast paced, positive environment fueled by a thorough and creative staff. We specialize in healthcare, credit unions and human services agencies. We offer benefits as well as flexible scheduling and work from home opportunities. Our company culture is important to us and we strive to maintain a positive environment.
- Working with server administration, cPanel, MYSQL Databases.
- Working with designers to produce web designs which meet industry
- standards and ADA compliance.
- Coding of custom website templates, CMS setup and content population.
- Creation of supportive programming elements ie: forms, carts, portals,
- Working with copywriters to fill in the designed templates with the clients
- Learning and implementation of new technology as it becomes available.
- Assisting with web-based client technical support.
- Adopt Vibrant Brands operational workflows.
- Should be able to debug and problem-solve in PHP.
An Ideal Candidate should be proficient in:
- Website template coding.
- Performing Client CMS training and support.
- Updating and maintaining existing websites.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Estimating their own production time based on mockup designs.
- Collaborating with our design team during initial project phases.
- Organizing thorough code documentation.
- Troubleshooting issues with content management systems and servers.
- Managing multiple ongoing projects.
- Acting as a technical resource to clients.
- Communicating professionally with clients and colleagues.
- 1+ years working as a Web Developer
- 1+ years working with WordPress or PHP
This position is full time. Options for Hybrid and Remote work schedules available.